XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

A very good ending episode of this series!

I'm a big fan of Xin session. It's one of the best Flash animé I have ever seen. I think I speak for a lot of people if I say it's a big inspiration source for beginning Flash artists. However I'm not a beginning Flash artist, but it is still a big inspiration and very amusing. Thanks for creating such a good Flash animé. Another season would be great, but other Flash projects are okay too.

Keep on doing the good work! I'm looking forward to new Flash projects!

Greetz,
Dragon Fist

A day with Darth Vader A day with Darth Vader

sorry..

sorry maar ik vond 'm niet zo mooi ik had liever betere graphics en betere grappen gezien..

English translation: bla bla bla

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Das jammer

English: wheee

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

Don't underestemate the power of the Skywalkers!!

Yeah, this one rocks! I like Star Wars very much and giving a little spice of The Simpsons makes it brilliant! I'm looking foreward to hear more about this series(if you make a series).

May the Force be with you.

Later,

Madelief responds:

Dank je wel!

Spider-Man 1 Spider-Man 1

what the heck?!

I'm a huge Spider-man and then I think I've seen everything whatever a spider-man does and then I see this?! i just have to say that this thingy s*cks as a game and as a spider-man tribute. th idea is good but the graphics everything is just wrong spidey can climb walls he can do a websling those elements had to be in there!!! did i mention the bad graphics? yes i did! just bad., spidey is almost to small to see and the buildings are very bad drawned. please try to fix it into a greatr game caus i see you can make a game., i can't but i know i could hhave animated this a whole lot better

that's al had to say

RaidenX RaidenX

Wow one of the best games ever seen on NG!

This game feels like I'm playing an oldskool Sega or Snes game and that's a good thinG!