XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

A very good ending episode of this series!

I'm a big fan of Xin session. It's one of the best Flash animé I have ever seen. I think I speak for a lot of people if I say it's a big inspiration source for beginning Flash artists. However I'm not a beginning Flash artist, but it is still a big inspiration and very amusing. Thanks for creating such a good Flash animé. Another season would be great, but other Flash projects are okay too.

Keep on doing the good work! I'm looking forward to new Flash projects!

Greetz,

A day with Darth Vader A day with Darth Vader

sorry..

sorry maar ik vond 'm niet zo mooi ik had liever betere graphics en betere grappen gezien..

English translation: bla bla bla

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Das jammer

English: wheee

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

Don't underestemate the power of the Skywalkers!!

Yeah, this one rocks! I like Star Wars very much and giving a little spice of The Simpsons makes it brilliant! I'm looking foreward to hear more about this series(if you make a series).

May the Force be with you.

Later,

CirrusEpix responds:

Sorry. No series. =(

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

I didn't like this at all..

I never want to see this one againt. I don't get why this is 1st place, I mean this game is just bad and the sounds were anoying!:S

StealthBeast responds:

I admit, cs isn't exactly for everyone. It certainly isn't my type of game to play all the time.

I thought it sounded good, and the idea seemed innovative to me. Guess I can't please everyone. thanks for the review. Sorry for the late response, I'm swamped =_=

Mecha Duel Mecha Duel

I almost could say i was really watching an animé!

I really liked to watcht this on NG. Especially because I was creating a Flash project with fbf animation just like this one! I think the action was absolutely marvelous for a fbf animation.
There are still things I dind't like... I didn't like that you used Haruka Kanata because that's just something for Naruto not something else. Don't get me wrong because it fits action precisely in this animation, but I feel that you should have used another song, but that's just me!

-gave the Graphics a 10 for the very good quality of animation.

-A 10 for style because you don't see such great ideas every day.

-The sound was very good, but just as I said I would use another song so I gave you a 7.

-The violence was actually everything so a 10 would be fit the thing.

-Interactivity a 5. (I'm dutch and some words I still don't really understand but i think I will give the score that fits with what I think it is.)

-Humor a 6 because there's no real humor but it was funny to watch these kids fighting each other for just a game!

The overall score will be a 10 because I liked it very much!

dragon_fist

StephenRedmond responds:

Hey, thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I like to get reviews from other animators. :)

The Art of Fighting NS The Art of Fighting NS

nice piece of flash!

I was too making a Naruto sprite fight flash. Somehow I quited, but seeing this I want to continue working on it and it makes me wanna try creating a better flash then this, but I doubt that it actually will be better, anyway: Nicely done!!!

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

i liked the episodes before more

just as i said i like the previous episodes more then this. i've reviewed bad guys 2 and said you have an original humor. i s..

still looking forward to see more funny flash:D

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

oh man i love these bunnykill flash episodes

just as i said i love this! i like the blood splattering al around, it's cool!

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

some original humor dude!

damn this was good! i like the humor esspecialy because it's original! nice piece of flash, awsome work!

ChrisNosal responds:

Thanks, I try to be as original as I can.

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

very funny

the frame by frame animation was good just like the humor although I didn't like to see hoy te amo and final fantasy A+ getting threated like shit, i mean it ain't nice but it was amusing!!!!!!!!

MACception responds:

Lol, alright. Yeah, we weren't out looking to make friends exactly :-D

-LP

Thanks for liking it though, we tried our best.